As part of our CIT Community Safety Programme, 10 young people completed the qualification, well done for all their hard work and dedication. Participants of the course will gained an insight into:
- Why people become involved in Anti-Social Behaviour;
- The impact that Anti-Social Behaviour has on a community;
- The positive and negative impact of identity on personal behaviour;
- How to address Community Safety issues;
- What is meant by the term Restorative Practice;
- The importance of Conflict Management Techniques.